Saturday, May 25, 2013

Finished some thing!

It's done! I got my new MP3 Player/Samsung ipod on Monday. It was really easy to make. I just did 2 by 2 ribbing on straight needles till when I folded it, it covered the player. Then I bound off till where I wanted the strap. I knit those four stitches then bound off the rest. I went back and knit the strap till it was the length I wanted. I bound off those 4 stitches. Then I seamed up the sides. Next I made the icord necklace. Finally I sewed on the snaps. I am not a sewer so I had no idea there were sew on snaps. Brilliant! I am very happy with it. Now, back to my shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment