Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!



These are great double pointed needles! The wood ones are good Clover dpn's the problem with all the double points is they only come in sets of 4 not 5. I hear using 5 is easier with working in the round. I am going to learn how to knit with these if it kills me! Notice the prices on everything I got was $.50 each.





I found all these at St. Vincent DePaul tonight. Normally I would not buy these because I don't like plastic but they are circulars and I want some. When I can afford to buy really nice ones, I will and then decide what to do with these. In the meantime I can start all sorts of projects! I love how old they are. How far needles have come in 20-30 years. Now the best you can buy are made of airplane metal and cost $40 a pair and are wrapped/shipped like they are some precious jewel. I don't own any but saw a picture on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment