Monday, September 12, 2011

My new projects





My nephew's 1st birthday is coming in November so I thought I would TRY to knit him a hat. I do not know if it will fit him or not. I half expect it to be to small. If so, I need to go at least 1 size needle larger than the pattern says, gauge be darned. I will come with a alternative gift. I am a tight knitter and I need to compensate for that. The other project is a scarf/shawlette. The color is maroon not the red that the picture shows it to be. I am hoping to wear it for church during Advent and Lent. The third picture shows what it's supposed to look like. I choose maroon because I need a little color in my winter gray/black wardrobe. Gray is my FAVORITE color but I need a color pop occasionally. I am 1/3 done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment