Friday, December 10, 2010

I'm getting it!

Well, after 4 days of practicing I am getting it. I have the knit stitch down. I have to work in the purl stitch. If I can get these two down, I can make anything!
I also figured out that I have to knit more than 2 rows to be able to see how things are progressing. I have to pull at the stitches to make them look good. I really want to post pics but I can't upload pics to my computer. I decided I am going to make a scarf for myself. I have to decide if I am going to use thick and quik or a lighter yarn with varigation. There are so many things I want to make, I just have to be patient and practice every day till I wrap up my needles up for Christmas. I am hopful I can be a true knitter and make things I can be proud of. I included links to some of the projects I would like to tackle. I am going to make a scarf with the knit/garter stitch. Then I will make someting with a purl stitch in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment