Sunday, June 26, 2011

Knit Socks

I am determined to learn to knit socks. I have been wanting to learn the 2 at a time on magic loop. But haven't bought the needles and I want to take a class. I have been dragging my feet. I need socks! So the other day I was reading knitting blogs and forums and came across a method of a cast on that is so simple. It got me so excited! The book is called Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters: Book Two in the New Pathways for Sock Knitters Series. I went to the library to reserve my copy. Then I made a comment on some site saying how excited I was to learn this method. Someone emailed me and said I could have hewr book for free! Here is a link to show you how to do the cast on. The second link is the overview of the book and how the method works. I really hope I can do this. I have visions of a full drawer of colorful hand knit socks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgcVb-vsEI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment