Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Yarn Trip

Last weekend I went on my first Yarn trip. I started in Hartford and hit every yarn store all the way up to Green Bay. I was floored at how nice the stopres looked. Interesting layouts, lighting and design. I really loved being in them and wish I could go back. I spent the night in Green Bay. The next morning I headed south and hit all the stores down to Milwaukee. Those stores weren't as nice and one was so crammed and cluttered with yarn and so small it wasn't even a pleasure to be in there. Of all the stores on my list I only missed 2, 2 because they were out of buisness and 1 because I didn't want to drive an extra 30 minutes to get to it. I am really glad I did this trip. We are moving next summer and it may be out of state. I am glad I got to explore some of what WI has to offer in yarn stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment