Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's done!




I finished it on Sunday night. It is not as long as I want it compared to Sam's. I want them all to be the same lenght.  Easy to do. The pattern says to decrease until there are 8 sttiches on each needle. Then I just knit round and round till it is the lenght I want. Then cinch closed. It looks like a stocking! Even though it's far from perfect, can you see how big the heel is? Yuck! I can see fuzzys from the black yarn I used for the lifelines. Lesson learned on that. I hope to remove the fuzzys as I rip it out after Christmas. I am excited that it's done. Now I can start on Hannah's stocking. Her color is more of a teal. I started the white fuzzy top today and will buy the other skein I need on Tuesday, my day off. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment